Last week I went to San Tan Mountain for a short hike, and found out that the coming weekend they hosted a stargazing seminar, where a ranger taught us about the constellations and the planets. I invited a group of my friends from down here to go, and we had a lot of fun. The hosts had about 7 telescopes pointed at different stars and planets. It was pretty incredible. Saturn is amazing through a telescope. The rings were very visible, along with two of its moons. Apparently Saturn has a total of 60 moons! I was only able to get a clear shot of the moon and Venus with my camera... can you tell which is which? ;P


Next time there's a full moon I want to get back out there and take some of it rising... so stay tuned!
Next time there's a full moon I want to get back out there and take some of it rising... so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment