Monday, May 18, 2009

Salt River Tubing

The past week I got together a floating trip down the Salt River with all our friends down here in Phoenix. In the end about 11 people came, and we spent 5 hours floating down the river on inner tubes! It was fantastic. Now that the weather is about 106 degrees and increasing, that's pretty much all one can do outside. It was very refreshing, although the Salt River is pretty dang littered. That was depressing. But it felt nice! I would not recommend people bringing their families on a trip like this though, with small children, since the higher proportion of people on the river are drunk or smokin' the dubee. It was PACKED. ASU graduation was this week so of course most of the them were graduates partying it up down the river. It was entertaining though.

Sorry, no pictures for this one. Chances of losing a camera or ruining it would be pretty high!! So I will leave you with this comic:

No comments: