Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for this year:

1) Family and how much they have given me over the years.
2) Friendships I have made that have helped to shape the person I am today.
3) A big comfy warm bed in my freezing basement room.
4) Space heaters.
5) A hound that wakes me up every morning with her big wet nose in my face.
6) The church and the amazing gospel that it brings.
7) Fat baby animals.
8) New crushes when trying to get over someone.
9) Sushi.
10) The beauty of the earth.
11) A car that I have had for 10 years that has kept me from ever getting into an accident.
12) My job.
13) All of the amazing opportunities I have had in my life, and the opportunities yet to come.
14) LOVE.
15) Music and the few talents I have involved.
16) Cowboy boots.
17) Burt's Bees Chapstick, especially in the winter.
18) Seasons and the variety of activities we can do outdoors.
19) My DSLR camera.
20) Stars and the many wonders I have when looking up at them.

No comments: