Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome Home

I am renting a great house! I live in a cute brick home, built in the 1950's, with the owner of the home, who is so great. She is 30 and has two cute little dogs. We are on a quarter of an acre, with two big trees out back and lots of plants to take care of, which I love! There are apple trees, and plum trees. There's also a huge two-car garage, which is great for winter here in Utah. And I must say, winter is already here! If you can tell, there is a light dusting of snow on the ground in these photos.





My room is in the basement. It's a huge room, already furnished with beautiful dark wood furniture. There's a family room down there, and a bathroom and laundry room, and a place with a big desk I can put all my stuff. I get the downstairs all to myself, which is pretty nice, although I welcome Katie's company! It's so homey. Cute living room with a piano, and the kitchen was remodeled in the last 2 years, so is really nice. I love it, and it's location. The neighborhood is so charming, with lots of trees, and is right between the city (Salt Lake) and work in Farmington. Both take about 10-15 minutes to get to.



We have this lot that we don't know what to do with though! It's a pretty large portion of the yard, with nothing going on in it. If anyone has any ideas for it, let me know! It's a hidden portion of the yard from big bushes so you can't even see it till you walk through the brush.

No comments: