This is Bella. She is about 9 months old. Loves walks, chewin' her bone, and buggin' me. She is so very smart; didn't seem like much training had occurred before I picked her up at the pound, but I've taught her to sit, lay down, stay (she's working on it), and heel in one week. She loves chasing butterflies, and looks good in purple. I love her coloring; she has a really cool "crown" around her head that makes a complete circle. And lots of freckles. Not to mention she is soft as velvet! She had kennel cough when I picked her up, but because the pound was giving away free dogs, with free spays, and free micro-chips and free food and free treats... I got free medication for her kennel cough! So she's getting better. She is also afraid of squeaker toys.... never seen that before! Quite the personality. Oh, and she loves her crate! But we're still working on separation issues...
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Meet Isabella Grace... a.k.a. "Bella"
This is Bella. She is about 9 months old. Loves walks, chewin' her bone, and buggin' me. She is so very smart; didn't seem like much training had occurred before I picked her up at the pound, but I've taught her to sit, lay down, stay (she's working on it), and heel in one week. She loves chasing butterflies, and looks good in purple. I love her coloring; she has a really cool "crown" around her head that makes a complete circle. And lots of freckles. Not to mention she is soft as velvet! She had kennel cough when I picked her up, but because the pound was giving away free dogs, with free spays, and free micro-chips and free food and free treats... I got free medication for her kennel cough! So she's getting better. She is also afraid of squeaker toys.... never seen that before! Quite the personality. Oh, and she loves her crate! But we're still working on separation issues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment