Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Last night my roommate Lexy and I painted eggs together... something I haven't done since I was 12 years old! We invited our friend Audrey over and had a lot of fun. My fingers are still pink from the dye.






This weekend is going to be really great. Our church has General Conference all weekend (3 sessions tomorrow and 2 on Sunday), which is broad casted around the world. The prophet speaks, along with the Quorum of the Twelve apostles. My bishop gave me two tickets to go to the Sunday morning session in Salt Lake at the conference center, so I will be in the audience. I'm taking my friend Norma who is so happy to go. Then I'll be having Easter dinner at a friend's house for those of us who aren't going home for the holiday.

I hope people remember why we really celebrate this day.... :)

No comments: