Monday, October 26, 2009

New Photograph Site!

I have finally created a site with all of my pictures easily accessible, and contact information for people that would be interested in purchasing them. I first looked into making a real website, but this of course costs money, and the more photos you add, the more it costs per month (we're talking at least $20 a month, and I can't afford that at the time being). So then I looked into Flickr.com, which is a site where you can add a large number of photos for free and share them with the world, but this only allowed me to add 60 photos, and this was just too few for me! SO, I went with Blogger. It's free, I can put up unlimited photos, it's just not as organized as it could be. But it will have to do for now. Please take a gander! www.hollandbanksphotography.blogspot.com.

No comments: