If you're still wondering whether or not I got that vet clinic job, well... it's still in the process. It's been about 3 weeks and I'm still waiting, ha! I had interviewed at 2 clinics, and then went back again for shadows, but both clinics are still interviewing other people, some probably more qualified than I am. I would say "I'll probably know in a few days", but that's what I have been saying every week and then the same thing happends. I get a call, or I call them, and they say "well, we're interviewing one more person this week so we'll get back to you". So I'm not going to make any guesses this time, and I'm not going to wait by the phone like I have been the past 3 weeks either. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
On other news, it snowed in the mountains around Pheonix! Something I didn't think I would see... But the past 3 days have been cold and stormy, and this morning we looked out the window and there was snow lightly dusted on the mountains. Pretty cool sight to see when there are desert cacti within an arms length away from you.
2 comments:
These are beautiful! What kind of bird is flying in the bottom photo? - Heather Honeywell
I'm pretty sure that was a turkey vulture in that mountain pic. There are a few still down here around the fields.
Post a Comment