Monday, October 8, 2012

End of Summer

Ok now that summer is over, I have no excuse to not be writing in my blog...
Garrett and I had a fantastic time this summer working in the Sierra. So many fun memories were made and we had some great times with great people. I always miss it when I leave for the first couple of days; it's like my second home. This year we had 53 animals, with 27 horses and 26 mules. Bobby Tanner is the new owner, and things are changing quite a bit, a lot of things are still the same. Here are some more pictures of our summer at Red's Meadow, including a 3-day backpacking trip that G and I took together.
Mariah and me, ready for the day
Atop Mammoth Crest
Our camp at Ediza Lake
Backpacking


There will probably never be a summer in my lifetime that I do not go to the Sierra and at least visit. I just love this place.

No comments: